Driven By Passion
Leland “Bish” Jenkins built his family business based on the principles of honesty, fair dealing, and treating customers right. Beginning in Eastern Idaho in the 1940’s with the sale of livestock, Bish Jenkins and his sons and grandsons expanded the family businesses into clothing, saddles, tack and horse trailers.
In 1989, one of Bish’s grandsons wanted to purchase an RV from a local dealer. When he didn’t like the offer the dealer gave him, he called up the manufacturer and tried to buy one. But to buy from the manufacturer, you had to be a dealer, so he bought six of them and Bish’s RV was born!
Here to Serve You
Bish’s RV is dedicated to giving you the best experience we can from start to finish. These are the reasons that Bish’s RV differs from all other dealerships. With these promises and a factory trained team that has been serving our customers since 1991, we are sure that you will be pleased with our service & experience.
- FREE Yearly Winterization – Valid at any Bish’s location.
- Priority Service – We service what we sell & our customers come first.
- Exclusive Diamond Club Membership offering the highest level of products and service.
- Best Value Guarantee – Find a lower price on the same unit with the benefits and options, we’ll beat their deal.
Frequently Asked Questions
Making an RV Rental reservation is simple to do. You can either make your reservation online or you can call our office and we would be happy to assist you in completing the reservation. You will need to have the following information available when making your reservation.
1. The dates of your trip. (June through August is a 5-night minimum)
2. What city you want to pick up the RV in.
3. Which RV you are interested in. (There may be a few different size units that would accommodate your party based on beds and seat belts.)
4. Your VISA, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover card and driver’s license. An advance payment of 50% of the base reservation (with a $400 minimum) is required at the time of reservation to secure an RV for your trip.
Reservations may be canceled with a full refund if done so within 7 days of making the reservation. After the first 7 days of making the reservation, the advance payment becomes non-refundable. If the trip needs to be canceled after the first 7 days of making the reservation and 14 days before the scheduled trip, the advance payment can be used as a credit towards a future trip with Bish’s RV. Cancellations made within 14 days of your departure date are only credited if the unit is booked again.
If you feel there is a possibility of cancellation, we suggest purchasing travel insurance from a third-party provider. Travel insurance can provide you coverage for medical expenses, trip cancellation/interruption, baggage damage, medical evacuation, and much more. It can provide coverage for airfare, campground reservations, or any advance payments you make with tours or activities. The cost is very reasonable and gives you peace of mind when traveling.
All refunds will be provided as a credit to the credit card used at the time of purchase within five (5) business days of the confirmed cancellation. We will send an email confirming the cancellation and the status of the advance payment.
Pick Up: You can pick up your RV rental between 9:35 a.m. to 4:35 p.m. Monday through Saturday. An email with a link to our Expedited Check-Out form will be sent to you 2 weeks prior to your pick-up date. This form determines your pick-up time and additional equipment/services needed. Pick-up times are confirmed on a first-response basis.
Drop Off: Your scheduled drop off time mirrors your pickup (for example, if you pick up your RV at 11:30 a.m., your drop off time would be 11: 30 a.m. no the day of return). There is a $75 per hour fee for late drop offs.
(Pick-up and drop-off times are based on availability)